Jhené Aiko is back in Hawai'i performing her album Trip that was released back in September. The whole night she was my biggest mood. The way she was mellow and showed love for the audience with her voice and body language. I
Our society is defined by a rigid scaffold of ideas. From the roles and expectations forced upon us from birth, to the monochrome path of an ordinary life: Birth, school, marriage, work, death. Birth, school, marriage, work, death. Birth, school, marriage, work, death. Conformity. Uncompromising
- With winter quickly approaching some people become ecstatic and are ready for the holidays...but some of us struggle to get into a good mood about the holidays! So here is a list of the 20 best things about this winter! •
- I know we are all thinking it so let’s just get it out of the way...FOOD! Wether it’s Christmas dinner or a pancake breakfast, food is a key part to some happy holidays.
- Decorations! No matter what you celebrate decorations are everywhere! All the lights add to the winter feel.
- Holiday music! There is a song for literally every mood over the holidays!
- Snow! Snow is one of the key parts to winter! In a way it ties together all the holiday vibes! (Tip: If you live somewhere where its to warm to snow they take a road trip somewhere cooler over break!)
- Ice skating! Outdoor or indoor ice skating can really make your day and put you in a good mood!
- Hot chocolate! The original winter drink! (Tip: a good substitute could be coffee with peppermint creamer!)
- Time with family and friends! Winter holidays can often be very stressful so it is important to relax a bit with people you hold close!
- Picking out a tree! Or picking out any other decorations at setting up your house!
- Suspense...... as a kid I can remeber the feeling of excitement while going to sleep hoping Santa would come in the night. It made Christmas so exciting for me! Try doing a gift exchange with family and friends to bring some suspense back!
- New music in 2018! Look for your favorite artists and bands who may be pushing out some new tunes for the new year!
- Giving! In the business off the holidays it’s easy to become greedy and want more than you give. We often forget how good it can feel to give to others, try giving an unexpected gift to someone.
- Take a care day! Holidays are stressful! In taking care of others you put stress on yourself! So try and take a day off from baking and wrapping and just relax!
I've always found it somewhat difficult to take photos of people who are the same age as me. Perhaps it's the ever present fact that I know a lot of people who don't tend to have a camera generally pointed
My hometown is only a twenty minute drive from downtown Boston. That proximity has been one of the most vital features of the final years of my adolescence. As I've grown, i've graduated from asking for rides, to taking the