Ever wondered how to wake up with that Rihanna-like glow about you in the morning? Yeah, us too. We do however happen to have a stash of pretty nifty low maintenance beauty tips. What’s even better? Everyone can use these tricks! So go forth my friends and shine bright like a diamond.
1. Wash your face every day!!!
2. Make sure you’re drinking enough water, at least half a gallon a day.
3. Get at least 8 hours of sleep at night.
4. Putting a TUMS pill on a canker sore and holding it in place for a few minutes will get rid of it in a matter of hours.
5. Swish your mouth with coconut oil for 5 minutes to make your breath smell fresh all day.
6. Whiten your teeth with baking soda, add a sprinkle of it onto your toothpaste when brushing your teeth.
7. Sleep on a silk or satin pillowcase to reduce hair breakage.
8. Mix two drops of peppermint oil into your favorite lip gloss or lip balm for an instant plump.
9. Put translucent powder on your lashes before using mascara for intense volume and length.
10. Use conditioner as shaving cream. It leaves a smooth and silky finish.
11. Always rinse hair with cool water after showering to help stop split ends.
12. Keep antibacterial wipes on you to wipe off your phone, build up on the screen contributes to acne.
13. Spray a tiny bit of perfume onto your hair brush to make your hair smell nice all day.
14. Add raw brown sugar to any body wash to instantly exfoliate your skin while you shower.
15. Squeezing a lemon or a lime into your shampoo will combat frizzy hair.
16. Add a few cups of milk to your bath, it acts as an instant skin softener.
17. Use your ring finger to apply moisturizer to the eye area. It puts the least pressure on your skin.
18. Apply a Q-Tip dipped in sea salt mixed with hot water onto a pimple to make it disappear quicker.
19. Dry your hair with t-shirt instead of a towel, it dries much quicker.
20. Run a dryer sheet over your hair to reduce static electricity.
21.Soak a cotton ball in vinegar and hold it on a bruise to make it greatly decrease.
22. Before trying a new skincare line, test it out on your wrist overnight first to check for any allergic reactions.
23. Put your eyelash curler between your thighs for a few minutes before use. It heats it up just enough, resulting in better curls.
24. Put your nail polish in the refrigerator for 15 minutes before you use it to make it apply smoother.
25. Soothe razor burn with cooled chamomile tea bags.
26. Use a white base coat to make your nail polish color pop.
27. Wear sunscreen to avoid damage to your skin from the sun.
28. Change your pillow case every week to prevent bacteria build up.
29. Sleep with petroleum jelly and plastic wrap on your feet overnight, your feet will feel baby soft in the morning.
30. Save dried up mascara by putting it in a cup of warm water for a few minutes. If it’s over 3 months old, throw it out.
31. Blot vaseline in areas you would spray your perfume, it helps hold the scent longer.
32. Taking a bath with a cup of epsom salt can help relieve sore muscles.
33. Opt for sulfate free cleansers if you have sensitive skin. It is far less irritating.
34. Vitamin E oil removes makeup and is very beneficial for your skin.
35. Label your makeup with the day you opened it, as to not keep it past it’s expiration date.
36. Don’t have oil blotting papers? Go to a public restroom and use a toilet seat cover. It works exactly the same.
37. Dip your freshly painted nails into ice water and leave them in for a few seconds to help them dry faster.
38. Watermelon and cucumbers keep your skin healthy and hydrated. So snack up!
39. Massage an ice cube over your face to reduce acne and prevent wrinkles.
40. Add micellar water to revive dried out makeup wipes.
41. Use castor oil on your eyebrows/eyelashes at night to make them grow faster.
42. Honey can heal acne scars! Leave it on for a few hours and then wash it off. Do this a couple of times a week.
43. Use a business card to put on your mascara so you can avoid getting any black residue on your upper lid.
44. Use BB cream in summer instead of powder, it’ll make your skin glow instead of looking caked up.
45. Use essential oils in your bath to leave your skin smelling fresh afterwards.
46. Put dry tea bags in your gym bag to absorb any odor.
47. If your shoes are too small for you, fill a ziploc bag with water and put it into your shoes. Stick it in the freezer overnight and it will expand about a half a size.
48. Drinking ice cold water speeds up your metabolism.
49. Rub deodorant between your thighs to keep them from chafing when it’s hot out.
50. Store beauty blenders in plastic easter egg containers to keep them clean.